Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript texts are written in English. Manuscripts will be first reviewed by editorial boards.The main text of a manuscript must be submitted as a Word document (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) file. The manuscript consists of 3500-5000 words, well-typed in single column on A4 size paper, use 12 pt of Times New Roman.The manuscript contains an original work and have potentially contribute to the highly scientific advancement
- Title of articles in English should describe the main content of manuscripts, be informative, concise, and not too wordy (12-15 words only), and does not contain formulas.
- Full name without academic degrees and titles, written in capital letters. Manuscript written by groups needs to supplemented by complete contact details.
- The author name should be accompanied by complete affiliation address, postal code number, telephone number and email address.
- Abstract. Written briefly in English in one paragraph of 150-200 words, containing background, research objectives, methodology, results, conclusion of the study and your research contributions to science.
- Keywords. Written in English 3-5 words or groups of words, written alphabetically.
- Introduction. Explaining the background, problems, importance of research, brief literature review that relates directly to research or previous findings that need to be developed, and ended with a paragraph of research purposes. A balance must be kept between the pure and applied aspects of the subject.The introduction is presented in the form of 15% from the content
- Methods. Make sure that work can be repeated according to the details provided. It contains technical information of the study presented clearly. Therefore, readers can conduct research based on the techniques presented. Materials and equipment specifications are necessary. Approaches or procedures of study together with data analysis methods must be presented.
- Results and Discussion. Well-prepared tables and or figures must be of significant feature of this section, because they convey the major observations to readers. Any information provided in tables and figures should no longer be repeated in the text, but the text should focus on the importance of the principal findings of the study. In general, journal papers will contain three-seven figures and tables. Same data can not be presented in the form of tables and figures. The results of the study are discussed to address the problem formulated, objectives and research hypotheses. It is higly suggested that discussion be focused on the why and how of the research findings can happen and to extend to which the research findins can be applied to other relevant problems.
- Conclusion should be withdrawn on the basis of research findings, formulated concerns and research purposes. Conclusion is presented in one paragraph without numerical form of expression. Explain your research contributions to science.
- Acknowledgement. Contributors who are not mentioned as authors should be acknowledged, and their particular contribution should be described. All sources of funding for the work must be acknowledged, both the research funder and the grant number (if applicable) should be given for each source of funds
- References. Manuscripts are written by using standard citation application (Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero). APA (American Psychological Association) reference style is required.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.